Sunday 7 September 2014

The Tardis in my Kitchen

I still can't see where I have been taking food from!  My fridge, freezer and store cupboards are still so disgracefully full that I am wondering if they had false backs and more and more stuff is being pushed forward!  I am finding it amazing that I have so far not missed my weekly shop.  I can't imagine what I would have needed to buy but I know I would have spent quite a bit of money if I had created an on-line order or worse still gone into a supermarket.  It is a very salutary reflection!

I'm still not hungry and for lunch I again had instant soup but also had some bread and jam.  There's real pleasure in every slice as both bread and plum jam are home made.

I've found some sausages deep in the freezer and I shall have those for tea along with a jacket potato and some baked beans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment