Sunday 14 September 2014

Lucky Lady



I am one very lucky lady.  I get invited out for so many meals!   Today I went to my cousin for Sunday lunch.  Tonight I’ve got some macaroni cheese.

I’ve also done a little bit of spending today.  On the way to my cousin’s there is a wayside stall which sells Marfona spuds at 10lbs for £1.  This is the first bag I have bought this year but last year they were great and a baked potato with some sort of sauce or a casserole from the freezer is the greatest – unless there’s a baked potato with salt and butter to hand.  Or maybe a baked potato with cheese.  You get the idea.

I’ve also just realised that it’s two and a half weeks since I had a grocery delivery.  I have to admit that I have noted a couple of items for next month – breakfast biscuits, dishwasher powder, loo rolls for example – but nothing is at crisis point.  And the cupboards are still embarrassingly full!

No comments:

Post a Comment