Monday 29 September 2014

Getting ready for October



After yesterdays’ reflections today is a day of resolutions.

I like what September has done to my bank balance so much that I want to keep up the good work.  I’ve decided to carry forward any of my remaining £10.71 which I haven’t spent by tomorrow evening and add a further £50 to it.  I will need to replenish my supply of homemade ready meals after I have done a freezer inventory and I want to start thinking about Christmas so that seems frugal but realistic.

My October project is also partly about Christmas.  I usually make a lot of my own Christmas presents and I need to get a move on if I want to do the same this year.  Also there are quite a few things I want to make for myself.  Add to that a stack of UFOs and a very considerable stash of fabric and October’s project becomes obvious – finish thirty small projects.

I’ve got quite a few half finished bags, a couple of small quilts and a huge list of ideas.  Now all I need is a bit of self discipline.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to be making christmas presents this year, it will probably involve my sewing machine and stash of fabrics. Bags are a good idea.

    ReplyDelete