Monday 8 September 2014

Another scrabble in the store cupboard

I love macaroni cheese!

 If ever I am feeling weary macaroni cheese can almost be guaranteed to hit the spot so today that's what I made.  Everything I needed was in the cupboard.  I made four portions and froze some.  There's no wonder that my freezer is getting no emptier!

But the great thing is that my purse isn't getting any emptier either.  £29 is still tucked in there, probably making friends with the local moths.  I would never have believed that I would last eight days on just £1 expenditure.  Quite simply my stocks were at acrazy level and this is a sort of controlled decluttering.

I had hoped to defrost the freezer today and make an inventory but I was just too tired so that will have to wait. 

1 comment:

  1. Store cupboard scrabble ;0) I like it. I like accumulating a healthy store cupboard but also feel a sense of satisfaction as I run it down and not spend any money. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete