Sunday 21 September 2014

Spending update



I seem to have spent a lot this week and as I am determined to keep within my allotted £30 I need to record what I have spent.

By Wednesday of this week I had spent only £5.80

Corn on the cob             £1
Market vegetables          £2.80
Marfona spuds               £1
Elmlea                               70p
Bread buns                       50p

By my standards that was brilliant for sixteen days.

However since then I have had a minor spending spree!

Coke           £5
Cucumber   .49
Milk            £1
Eggs            £1

That’s £7.49 making a grand total for the month of £13.29.  That’s still not bad but I’m wondering if I will regret that bulk purchase of coke!

2 comments:

  1. You're doing good! Don't regret the coke, we need to treat ourselves from time to time.

    ReplyDelete