Wednesday 6 April 2022

Money Saving Expert

 


I love the Money Saving Expert!  Martin Lewis is great with all his many tips.  Each week I get an email from www.moneysavingexpert.com and often find tips there.  I use the website most weeks.  They've got really helpful tools and tips and I've saved so much money there.

This morning's e mail from MSE had a link to their new "90 ways to survive the cost of living crisis" and after just five minutes reading it I knew I had to post a link to it.  There's something for everyone there.  

No, I'm not affiliated but I admire Martin Lewis and think he does a great job.  

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/cost-of-living-survival-kit/


6 comments:

  1. I too get his email every week. The whole site is brilliant for tips plus links to coupons etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had his emails for years, I do love his advice, but our biggest way to save money is to live as our parents did, no ready meals here and very few takeaways, cooking for scratch. Purchase quality furniture and household items, sometime getting second hand, look after it, and use our heating on timed, even though we are home all day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have his emails and find them so sensible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a lot of respect for him. He is a genuinely good guy, and has been generous with his wealth. He could easily stop working and live comfortably on the money he has made - but he goes on, championing the cause of those with fewer resources. Great bloke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the link. I will definitely be checking it out. Though being across the pond I might have to change things up a bit.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too read Martin Lewis' mails, all very good but some of the savings he suggests I already do, so it makes me feel smug sometimes reading it.

    ReplyDelete