Wednesday 18 February 2015

Look what arrived today!

I'm not particularly into couponing, sending or freebies and all the hundred-and-one other ways that so many frugalleurs have of spinning out their budgets and I take my hat off to those who manage to make a worthwhile penny that way.  However, I am into on-line surveys.  I spend a lot of time alone so when I flop down with a coffee or something stronger, I give my opinions on everything from TV channels to the NHS.  The pay-off isn’t great but it helps to support my Amazon habit and every so often I get the opportunity to do some consumer testing.  I’ve tested mostly skin care stuff like serums, face creams and hand creams but occasionally other things turn up.


And today, this arrived.  What a good job I hadn’t decided to give up chocolate for Lent!

7 comments:

  1. How lovely. Enjoy them. The purple ones disappear quickly in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat.
    I love the green triangles best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh lovely. You lucky lady, enjoy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I signed up for surveys but after 10 attempts and not qualifying I stopped. Silly me if this could be waiting for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have more time on my hands than you so, Sam. It takes quite a lit of time to build up the survey thing to something worthwhile,

      Delete
  5. Oh i love quality street choccies!! I'd like to take up some product testing from the survey companies but don't think there's anything like that :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd been doing quite a lot if surveys for quite a lot of time before I started product testing.

      Delete