Saturday 13 February 2016

I do like freebies!


I have to spend quite a lot of time sitting but I'm never idle.  I knit and crochet, make cards and write letters whilst I'm in my armchair but I have to admit that I also spend rather a lot of time on t'interweb.  One thing I have discovered is on-line competitions or comping as the aficionados seem to call it.


This is not a way to make a fortune (although I think some compers do turn a profit) but it's a wonderful way of getting the occasional treat or replenishing the gift stash.  Anyway, a few weeks ago I got an e mail telling me I had won a competition.

And yesterday the prize arrived - and what a useful prize it is!  I use lots of margarine tubs, yoghurt cartons etc but a few better quality boxes never came amiss especially when they are FREE!

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations a prize worth winning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good prize.Pup is kniwn to steal plasticware so always need replacing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful win! In my opinion, you never have enough storage containers and free is even better, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long may your luck continue. WELL DONE. Its a great practical prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I had never thought of there being online competitions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant prize! I have quite a few of these and they are so useful. X

    ReplyDelete