Friday 26 February 2016

Frugally Challenged Challenges Herself!

Enough is enough!

I have had quite a lazy couple of months but the last few days have seen me emerging from my nest and getting out into the world - it's amazing what a bit of sunshine can do.

Although today's weather is far from wonderful I'm getting the feeling that Spring is on its way and a bit of spring sorting (maybe even spring cleaning?) is A Good Idea.  The house looks lethargic and needs to look lively.  I know, I know, it's really me looking a bit lethargic and needing to look lively, but waking up the house might make me look livelier too.

Anyway, Frugally Challenged Challenges Herself!  My plan is to get rid of 350 items between now and the end of March.  I've been counting and there are 35 days to 31st March so that makes for an average of ten items per day but I'm planning on there being a lot some days and not so much on others.  

The truly dreadful thing is that I think this may be achievable!

4 comments:

  1. That is a lot of purging. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it sounds like a challenge! Please post about it -- it might be inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet once you start you will find stuff to get rid of, we purchase so much, never because we need it. The shops are very persuasive on how they show and stock the stuff they want to sell us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the challenge. I think you will have some fun with this. I also adore the idea of "waking up the house." I think mine might need some waking up as well (as if it could slumber with the almost four year old constantly running around) but still, spring cleaning sounds rather nice.

    ReplyDelete