Tuesday 30 July 2019

August activities 1

Each box is at least one PhD.  And there are several more boxes!
I need a project!  Well, actually I don't.  I already have several projects half done.  So, I've decided to make August a month of creativity when I shall try and complete a few things.  I may also make some things from scratch but using stuff from my stash.  This is a frugal project as its aim is to make the best use of things I have rather than acquiring even more.

You might not want to hear this but there are from 1st August there are 146 days to Christmas so, like it or not, some of my creations will be Christmas related as by the month there will be only 115 days. 

10 comments:

  1. Its good to have targets and even better when it means using the old grey matter to utilise what we already have. For me personally; is when I'm the most creative. 146 days yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you have plenty to do. What is this about the PhD?`

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. PhD is Project Half Done! Otherwise known as UFO- UnFinished Object.

      Delete
  3. I wondered about PhD as well! Last year I started on Christmas too early-activities, shopping etc. and by December, I was a little Christmas activitied out. While I'll get the odd present or so bought, I have decided no real Christmas activities until the day after Thanksgiving, when I can truly be in the spirit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'n trying to minimise the present buying by getting organised on the present making.

      Delete
  4. I have so many Christmas ideas in mind, and so many unfinished projects that I may just have to hold off on new ones to get the others all completed.

    Wishing us both luck on getting things done this coming month.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck - maybe we'll see the fruits of your labours too?

      Delete
  5. Its never too early to get started on Christmas making. I like to have all the gifts that I make finished early so that I don't put myself under unnecessary stress. I have been trying to use materials fro the stash too, we are both obviously on a mission.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, having a month of creativity is such a great idea. I can't wait to see what you make.

    ReplyDelete