Tuesday 11 June 2019

Reporting back

A little while ago I posted about receiving an offer from Amazon Prime.    I did as they asked and streamed a film and last Thursday I got the promised code.  It's a useful deal for me - there are some things which I  get from Amazon regularly, especially stationery which I need when I work.  The deal was only for items which are sold by Amazon so it doesn't include items just sent by them.

This seems like a good time to mention something else which I use regularly, namely Icebox.  This is an extension which sits on my Chrome browser.  When I choose something on Amazon the button for putting something into my basket now says, "Put it on ice".  The item sits in my Icebox for  a day and then, if I still want it, I can order it.  There are ways to bypass the icebox but it's a bit of a faff so I don't often do that.  Usually I just wait a day and order then.  Sometimes I change my mind so that's a saving!  

2 comments:

  1. Icebox sounds useful to have. I sometimes leave something in my basket overnight, occasionally I get an email offering a discount the next day. Asy they say every little helps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very useful item. Gives a person the chance to think things through a bit more.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete