Friday 14 June 2019

A Semi Finished Project

Amy came but did she have anywhere to sleep?

If she'd come just a month earlier the answer would have been a resounding NO!!!  That was definitely A Project.

By the time she came I'd used a rich mix of decluttering, dash-and-stash and disguising stuff and she was met with 

But I have to be honest, dash-and-stash had been quite important so quite a bit had to go back so it now looks like this.


There's still a lot of stuff but each of those boxes contains a single UnFinished Object so I can now finish a few and maybe have the room looking a bit more like when Amy came than how it looked before she said she was coming.

4 comments:

  1. I like the Dash and Stash terminology. I have used this method for company coming, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you have each of your Unfinished Objects in their own container. I think I just might have to a "Dash and Stash" in my sewing room this month. Things are piling up once again.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just think what we would do without those plastic containers. I always think someday I'll be able to get rid of all of them and then something new goes into the just emptied container. What fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't plan on getting rid of the containers which I already own, but I won't be buying any more.

    ReplyDelete