Wednesday 5 July 2017

Well I never - or did I?

A rather nice picnic hamper!
Just look what postie brought today!   

It's actually a fabric hamper with an all-round zip.  Inside are four each of knives, forks, spoons, plates, napkins and glasses plus a corkscrew and a serving board.  


I already have a (real) wicker hamper but I think this would be easier when I go out on my trundle truck.

The really exciting thing is, I don't know why it's arrived.  I'm assuming it's a competition prize but I have no recollection of entering a comp for a hamper.  It appears to be linked to a film (Their Finest) which came out last year which means that as a prize it is very late - not that I'm complaining!




9 comments:

  1. What a lovely surprise. Unexpected blessings like that are always special. I hope the weather stays good so you can try it out soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS so you think comping is a productive habit then?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With your busy life-style - forget it! It's productive but time consuming

      Delete
  3. Congratulations what a lovely surprise. At least after all your hard work you are winning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a very nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great surprise prize. Now to put it to good use. What picnics to be had...

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great prize and a lovely surprise too. You do seem very lucky with your competitions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat surprise and fun picnic basket!

    ReplyDelete