Tuesday 7 May 2019

A Quick note for Amazon Prime users

I live in a very rural area and Amazon Prime is very useful to me for deliveries.  However, within my membership are various other "benefits" of varying degrees of usefulness.  One of these is Amazon Prime Video which I have used twice in about five years,

However, this morning an offer popped up - watch at least five minutes of a film or TV show on Prime and you'll get a £5 Amazon credit next month.  I've got a film running now without any sound (not actually watching it but only you know that!) so I'm hoping I'll get my credit.  As this is costing me nothing apart from a little electricity it seems like a good idea.

If you are a Prime user it might be worth logging in to Amazon to see if the offer is available to you.

12 comments:

  1. I've passed this on to hubby, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confess I watch a lot of tv and/or have it on for background. I do watch Amazon Prime Video and enjoy many of its shows. Like all channels, 75% of its shows are nothing I like. Its a nice perk of the Prime membership. I also order a good bit off Amazon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watch just an hour of TV most days so there's plenty on elsewhere for me. I just use Prime for delivery.

      Delete
  3. My mom has Amazon Prime. Abner watches Shaun the Sheep on it. He LOVES that show. Honestly I think you'd enjoy it too (as do I). Next time you need to watch something on there give it a try :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We really use our Prime membership including the video feature. I wonder if that is only a UK feature. Nothing popped up in our account. Thanks for the tip-I'll look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it was everyone even here in the UK. They seem to target their offers.

      Delete
  5. I use Amazon Prime All. The. time. It's like I have never set foot in a shopping mall. And we use the video feature quite often. I would love a gift card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The offers tend to be targetted - they've possibly picked up that I don't use the video service. They are very easily missed.

      Delete
  6. Good for you. We used to be Prime members here in Canada, but rarely do we shop online...The boys however do most of theirs through Amazon, Wayfair and have even been know to hit eBay once in awhile.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not an Amazon Prime member, but I shop at Amazon a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the tip. My husband has an Amazon Prime account so he checked but he hadn't been offered any freebies. I suppose it's because he often watches their tv programmes so they don't need to entice him in! x

    ReplyDelete