Friday 1 May 2020

Every little helps

One of my hobbies is comping, aka entering competitions.  I enter a lot.  A Very Lot.  So I occasionally have a few wins.  

This was my most recent win.


In case you can't see I'll tell you it is roast red and yellow peppers, truffle flavoured oil, roast red peppers, olive oil, polenta, jack fruit, cherries and risotto. Of those only olive oil is in regular use in my kitchen in that form so I shall be doing a bit of experimenting.  That should add a little interest to my days!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success. How lovely to win something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Mary, what fun to try something different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roast Red peppers are brilliant. I use them in salads, in pasta sauces, and on pizzas. Polenta is usually a savoury, but there are some good polenta cake recipes around. I've never used jackfruit

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an interesting variety to win. Did it come with a recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations. What a fabulous win.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh! I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we had that sort of thing here. I think I could really get into it!

    ReplyDelete